FY 2017 Governor’s Budget Report
The FY 2017 Governor’s Budget Report Released: 01/13/2016
The Governor’s Budget Report for FY 2017 is published online in two volumes. Volume 1 is a narrative summary of the Governor’s budget recommendations, while Volume 2 presents the budget by agency program. Follow the links below for these publications. Please note: These publications are not available in printed book form and are only available online.
- FY 2017 Governor’s Budget Report—Volume 1 Updated: 04/12/2016—Consensus Caseloads and Major Medicaid Programs tables were corrected on Pages 86 & 90; 01/14/2016—Pages 180, 181 and 182 of the Capital Budget were replaced)
- FY 2017 Governor’s Budget Report—Volume 2
- Budget Director’s Overview Presentation
- Proposed Children’s Initiative Fund program funding for FY 2016 and FY 2017 .
Governor’s Message and Vetoes on 2016 SB249—05/18/2016
Special Allotment Reductions—05/18/2016
Pursuant to the special allotment process as set forth in 2016 House Substitute for Senate Bill 161, Section 98(a)(1), the Division of the Budget has detailed the special allotment reductions for FY 2017 announced by the Governor on 05/18/2016.
- Allotment Authority Memo
- Allotments by Agency
- Allotment Detail for the Department on Aging & Disability Services, as well as the Department of Health & Environment
- Allotment Detail for Postsecondary Education
Governor’s Budget Amendments
Governor’s Budget Amendments (GBA) are formal documents that are submitted to the Legislature. These documents illustrate adjustments that would have been made to The Governor’s Budget Report had information been available at the time of original submission.
Special Allotment Reductions—03/10/2016
Pursuant to the special allotment process as set forth in 2016 House Substitute for Senate Bill 161, Section 98(a)(1), the Division of the Budget has detailed the special allotment reductions for FY 2016 announced by the Governor on 03/04/2016, effective 03/10/2016. The file below shows the reductions by agency and by budget unit for the affected State General Fund accounts.