FY 2015 Governor’s Budget Report
FY 2015 Allotment Plan
On 12/09/2014, the Governor released his allotment plan for FY 2015. The following documents detail his plan:
- Governor’s FY 2015 Allotment Press Release
- Agency FY 2015 Allotment Notification
- Allotment Certification (FY 2015 State General Fund Expenditures)—01/08/2015
Spending in Support of K-12 Education
The following document provides comparison data on a per pupil basis for federal, state and local support of elementary and secondary education in Kansas:
The following document provides data on state and federal support of elementary and secondary education in Kansas.
Governor’s Veto Message—2014 HB 2231
On 05/16/2014, the Governor released his veto message on the budget bill that contains certain approprations and budget changes for FY 2014 and FY 2015. The following document is provided in .pdf format.
Governor’s Budget Amendments
Governor’s Budget Amendments (GBA) are formal documents that are submitted to the Legislature. These documents illustrate adjustments that would have been made to The Governor’s Budget Report had information been available at the time of original submission.
All downloads on this page are provided in .pdf format.
The FY 2015 Governor’s Budget Report Released: 01/16/2014
The Governor’s Budget Report for FY 2015 is published online in two volumes. Volume 1 is a narrative summary of the Governor’s budget recommendations, while Volume 2 presents the budget by agency program. Follow the links below for these publications. Please note: These publications are not available in printed book form and are only available online.
- FY 2015 Governor’s Budget Report—Volume 1 Updated: 01/28/2014 (The education expenditures table on page 114 was updated to correct erroneous amounts for General State Aid; 01/27/2014—Pages 38 and 39 updated to reflect correct amounts for Attorney General from CIF; 01/17/2014—Page 50 of the document was amended to clarify the funding pattern for the Aviation Training & Equipment program for Wichita State University.)
- FY 2015 Governor’s Budget Report—Volume 2
- Budget Director’s Budget Briefing