Governor’s Veto Message—2012 SB 294
On 06/01/2012, the Governor released his veto message on the budget bill that contains approprations for FY 2012 and FY 2013. The following document is provided in .pdf format.
Governor’s Veto Message on 2012 SB 294—06/01/2012
Governor’s Budget Amendments
Governor’s Budget Amendments (GBA) are formal documents that are submitted to the Legislature. These documents illustrate adjustments that would have been made to The Governor’s Budget Report had information been available at the time of original submission.
All downloads on this page are provided in .pdf format.
- Governor’s Budget Amendment
- Governor’s Budget Amendment #3—03/08/2012
- Governor’s Budget Amendment #2—02/15/2012
- Governor’s Budget Amendment #1—02/10/2012 Corrected: 02/15/2012
The FY 2013 Governor’s Budget Report Released: 01/12/201, Corrected: 03/08/2012
The Governor’s Budget Report for FY 2013 is published online in two volumes. Volume 1 is a narrative summary of the Governor’s budget recommendations,
while Volume 2 presents the budget by agency program. Follow the links below for these publications. Please note: These publications are not available in book form and are only available online.
- FY 2013 Governor’s Budget Report—Volume 1 Corrected: 03/08/2012—Corrected Pages 67-69—ARRA expenditure table. Correctional Facilities were inadvertantly left out of FY 2011 Actuals)
- FY 2013 Governor’s Budget Report—Volume 2
- Budget Director’s Budget Briefing Corrected: 01/13/2012—SGF Outlook table updated for corrected Aid to K-12 Schools)